Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

New to the Alpha? PLEASE READ
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » La Vie des Univers  » Univers Alpha  » New to the Alpha? PLEASE READ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Sam 18 Nov - 13:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: New to the Alpha? PLEASE READ
Répondre en citant

Hello everyone!

If you are a new player to the TWA Alpha please do not discuss anything related to the Alpha outside of the CLOSED ALPHA GLADIATOR section. If you redeemed a code and do not have access to it yet, please send me a private message and I can take a look into it. Remember that sharing information, screenshots, video, or anything that violates your NDA is subject to immediate removal from this and all future Alphas. If you have any general questions please let me know. 

please help

thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: http://forum.totalwararena.com/index.php?/topic/390-new-to-the-alpha-please…

Animated marketing video

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 18 Nov - 13:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » La Vie des Univers  » Univers Alpha  » New to the Alpha? PLEASE READ
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX