Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Where to place bunker progress marker at beginning of game?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Le Jeu  » Where to place bunker progress marker at beginning of game?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mer 22 Nov - 11:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Where to place bunker progress marker at beginning of game?
Répondre en citant

Hello,

Now my turn to ask a question that will probably go unanswered for this relatively obscure game.

Where do you place the bunker progress marker at the beginning of the game? 

I can't find it in the rules anywhere! I would logically think it starts on the "1" position...but then you need only breach the bunker twice before gaining entry (requiring only two full turns before breaching which seems very easy to do). 

Also, in section 10.1 of the rules on Breaching the bunker it mentions that if you fail with a vader symbol on the dice you move the marker to the left and that "There is no effect for rolling Vader symbols if the Breach marker is on "0"") However, there is no "0" position! Just a blank space next to the left of the number 1 position. I'm beginning to think that the marker starts to the left of the number 1 position, requiring three successful breaches in order to open the bunker.

I'll patiently wait some assistance, although I suspect I may never get any!

please help

Thanks 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/165705/where-place-bunker-progress-marker-beginning-game

Business Whiteboard

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 22 Nov - 11:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Le Jeu  » Where to place bunker progress marker at beginning of game?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX