Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Project: Endor
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Endor - Equipe  » Project: Endor
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mer 22 Nov - 11:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Project: Endor
Répondre en citant

Hello,

Some of you may remember my AT-AT model, some of you may know my Lambda shuttle and some of you may even have heard these were crucial parts of my crazy idea called Project:Endor.

Well, it's done.

Thirteen years ago I started working on a virtual LEGO model of the Imperial Shuttle. It took me 6 months. Then I spent another year building it with real bricks. And when it was completed, I heard - from LEGO designer Adam Grabowski, whom some of you may know as Misterzumbi - that maybe I could build a small scene for that model. Well, I took the idea to my heart - as you can see today Wink . As time went by, my shuttle became set 10212, over 1 meter tall trees grew up one by one and the platform slowly took shape. Ultimately, "the small scene" became some 200 kg of bricks, set upon 48 baseplates. I have no idea how many bricks are in it. Fortunately, neither has my Wife Wink .

I won't bore you with minutiae - if you have any questions (about electric functions, details or anything else), just shoot. In this gallery you can find a photographic history of Project: Endor - pics of the finished project can be found, of course, at the very end. In time, there will be more of them; they just need editing. Also, I'm slowly working on a movie presentation but that will take quite a while, since some of the mechanisms were damaged during recent exhibition.

Thanks 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/152324-moc-project-endor/

Branding Motion Graphics Example

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 22 Nov - 11:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Endor - Equipe  » Project: Endor
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX