Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Endor DLC leaked via PC Version of the Game
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Endor DLC leaked via PC Version of the Game
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mar 28 Nov - 12:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Endor DLC leaked via PC Version of the Game
Répondre en citant

Hello,

The Endor Level would seem to be a continuation of the Tattoonie/Hoth Sith Story Line from the first game. The challenges and costumes listed are all Collectors Edition/Pre-order items, so that doesn't really suprise me that they're there to be unlocked, either by paying or maybe a cheat code. Hopefully the Endor level is unlockable with a code, but I highly doubt it.

I've enjoyed both games, and even though the dlc was expensive for what you got, I still had fun with it. So, maybe there will be a trophy or two for killing Ewoks...that can't be all that bad.

thanks.

more details:

white board animation

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 28 Nov - 12:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Endor DLC leaked via PC Version of the Game
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX