Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

My Idea for a Free Roam Star Wars Game
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » My Idea for a Free Roam Star Wars Game
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Sam 2 Déc - 06:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Idea for a Free Roam Star Wars Game
Répondre en citant

Hello ,

For the last month of two now I've come up with a decent idea for an open world (or technically, open galaxy), free roaming RPG type game that could be made for the Star Wars universe. Now that being said, I'll try to explain my vision and idea for this, but before I get too deep into the game I would like to take a step back and explain my history in designing "games" for the Star Wars universe.

To explain a bit of my background on the idea, about a decade ago (2006 or 2007) I decided that for no particular reason, I wanted to create my own entire Star Wars RP system. I also designed by own Star Wars storyline to go with it (which should be noted, in 2007, the best we had as far as "story" were video games. The VII movie was barely even an idea, so remember that as we continue on). The story being what a follow up to the VI movie would be; the empire has taken a massive blow by the rebellion and in all technicality was defeated, however they slowly reformed on outlying planets (might sound familiar) that were unoccupied by the rebels. As such, the empire would slowly begin guerrilla tactics doing precise hit and runs on the rebellion in an attempt to cause them to collapse. The player in all this, could choose many paths. They could be a Jedi, a Sith, an Imperial, aid the Rebels, be a pirate, a smuggler and so on much in the style of the first movie (by first I mean part IV as we know it now, but it will always be the first movie to me). If the player played normally, they would experience worlds from all the episodes, such as Tatooine, Hoth, Yavin Four, and a few prequel planets too, like Naboo, Geonosis, Courscant and so on. The idea being a sort of view by view.

thanks

more details:

animated business explainer video

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 2 Déc - 06:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » My Idea for a Free Roam Star Wars Game
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX