Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Survival of the Fittest side threat mission (Return to Hoth)
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Le Jeu  » Survival of the Fittest side threat mission (Return to Hoth)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Lun 4 Déc - 10:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Survival of the Fittest side threat mission (Return to Hoth)
Répondre en citant

Hello,

We played this mission as the first side mission in our Return to Hoth campaign, and as Imperial I completely rolled the Rebels, and can't fathom how they could have won.

It starts out with just a sliver of the map visible, and as the Rebels reached the squares where more would connect, I would add in a new tile--a 'discovery' sort of mission. They had 4 rounds to reach a Cavern (about 4-5 tiles in), and the objective changed to killing an Elite wampa (with bonus Threat-based health) and interacting with a wounded Rebel unit 3 times with a HEALTHY hero to win the campaign. The imperial had 4 open groups plus Dengar, which I chose Elite Trandoshans, Elite Hired Guns, regular HK droids, and Elite Snowtroopers. The map naturally spawned a set of Snowtroopers, a regular Wampa, 2 regular Probe Droids and an Elite Probe Droid as areas were unlocked.

thanks

more details:

Branding Motion Graphics Examples 

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 4 Déc - 10:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Le Jeu  » Survival of the Fittest side threat mission (Return to Hoth)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX