Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

endor shield
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » endor shield
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 12:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: endor shield
Répondre en citant

Hello,

the shancast live stream announced yesterday that the pc's reset task force + the rest of the design guys have decided to include endor shield v in the preview for virtual set 1 post-reset (in other words, an errata'd endor shield v will be included in the reset), with the text as-follows (i may have gotten it wrong but i think you'll get the general gist): basically, the errata makes the force generation canceling only work when your endor ops is on table (a reasonable change) and RST isn't, and changes the twice per game upload to a once per game upload, but forces you to get an admiral/general mix, and not two admirals (a reasonable change). the converting endor system text is gone completely (i think) to make room for the text changes (and because this lowers the power level slightly). 

thanks

more details: 

promotional video examples

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 5 Déc - 12:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » endor shield
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX