Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mer 6 Déc - 11:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I remember so looking forward to seeing the first one. I recall the simulcast gimmick. I also recall feeling somewhat frustrated that we didn't learn much more about the wider world of STAR WARS during THE EWOK ADVENTURE. Like, the family, were they loyal citizens of the Empire, or did they have Alliance leanings? Why were they in area of Endor and it's moons anyway? Was this taking place before or after ROTJ? These were questions even as a little kid that I had. The second film clarifies that, yes, this is taking place after ROTJ (the villains used broken and repaired blasters left behind by the Imperials and Rebels), but that feeling of disconnect always held the first one back from being a good SW tie in product. And the killing off of the family in the second just felt off. That being said, having not seen them in a LONG time, I do remember them having a certain level of quality, production wise, and since I actually like the Ewoks, it was cool to spend some more time with them.

thanks

more details:

marketing animations

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 6 Déc - 11:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX