Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Star Wars Battlefront Helped Me Understand How The Empire Lo
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Le Forum  » Star Wars Battlefront Helped Me Understand How The Empire Lo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 15:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Star Wars Battlefront Helped Me Understand How The Empire Lo
Répondre en citant

Hello,

You may be asking yourself how a military force like the Empire can possibly lose to the scruffy band of rebels. Well one writer thinks it may have something to do with the Imperial dress code.
While I’ve only been playing the release version of Star Wars: Battlefront since yesterday, I’ve played enough to dread the forest moon of Endor. Any round played on the planet of Ewoks reverberates with the sound of exploding grenades and flashes with seemingly random gunfire, that’s the Empire’s shiny 
white Stormtroopers, tromping through the forest, desperately trying to fight an enemy they can’t see.
You see grenades arcing in the direction that the mini-map paints red, which indicates an enemy coming towards. Then troopers aim tons of laser fire at the main origin of the red blasts that is coming towards them, just hoping to score a hit.
“Here comes the Empire!” the Rebels shout. “Don’t shoot until you see the white of...okay, shoot. Shoot a lot.”

thanks

more details:

video for small business

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 15:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Endor  » Le Forum  » Star Wars Battlefront Helped Me Understand How The Empire Lo
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX