Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

rebel side in endor
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » rebel side in endor
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Lun 11 Déc - 14:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: rebel side in endor
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I dunno if you guys should notice this by now....but whether or not we even get through the first phase depends entirely if we managed to capture walker bay first. That's why you see a bunch of imperials guarding the walker bay with their lives while the fuel station is practically vacant. It's a big advantage for the imperial regarding the walker bay so we gotta take care of it first then the other two points should be a lot easier to take
I guess it kinda feels like a rant lol because it often becomes the most difficult to capture due to the height advantage and how easy it is to defend it. I believe it's the same with tatooine where if the imperials take the junkyard first, cantina practically becomes a fortified fortress so it becomes a problem. Just putting this out there
Take the more difficult objectives first Razz

thanks

more details:

Web Marketing Examples

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 11 Déc - 14:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » rebel side in endor
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX