Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Winning Galactic Conquest on Path To Endor as the Rebels
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Winning Galactic Conquest on Path To Endor as the Rebels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mar 19 Déc - 12:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Winning Galactic Conquest on Path To Endor as the Rebels
Répondre en citant

Hello,

Ok, here's the deal, I've been playing a buddy of mine a couple of times on Galactic Conquest with the Path to Endor map, and I can't seem to beat him using the Rebels. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, we usually get to the point where we meet in the middle of the map where I have Byss and Eriadu, and he has the planets on the other side, so there's only two fronts and we appear evenly matched.
We play with tech level 1, so there are no advanced units at first.

The way it usually pans out is I have a fleet of Home 1, some Nebulon B frigates, several corellian corvettes as well as 3-4 squadrons each of X-Wings & Y-Wings.

He generally has Captain Piett, some Acclamators and several more Tartan cruisers than I have corvettes.

We generally both split our fleets in two and defend both fronts.

If I mass my entire fleet and attack one of his planets I usually lose because he has the defensive advantage and fighter superioty. His tartans take out my bombers before they can do real damage to his Acclamators or star bases. If I advance in close to his starbase, My Nebulon B's get pwned by a mass of fighters. If I try to sit back and defend, my X-Wings eventually get overwhelmed by wave after wave of Ties coming from his Star Destroyers and star base.

I'm not sure how to carry out a successful attack. So, lately, I've been trying to play defensively once we reach the even point on the map.

thanks

more details:

medical animated video

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 19 Déc - 12:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Winning Galactic Conquest on Path To Endor as the Rebels
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX