Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Force Unleashed 2 USB Drive
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Force Unleashed 2 USB Drive
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mer 20 Déc - 15:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Force Unleashed 2 USB Drive
Répondre en citant

Hello

I picked up the collectors edition of the Force Unleashed 2, it comes with a 2gb USB drive. Now i'm not sure if I should have posted this in XBox Help or not (since it is game associated), but the stupid USB drive doesn't work in the 360. 

I put it into my laptop to see what Bonus Content was on it, before the 360 would delete all of it and configure it for the system itself. So I don't care that its all gone now. But when I put it into my 360 and told it to Configure the device, after 2 minutes or so, I get an error message saying:

"Your device failed the data loss test and can't be configured. Please use a different device."

So the 360 has deleted all the content off of it and its blank now. My PC and laptop still read it fine and it works perfectly for them. But one of the reasons I bought the Collectors Edition of this game was because I wanted a new USB drive, since my old one was only a 512mb. But why even put it with the game if its not compatible with the system you bought the game for? 

I have a friend who also purchased the Collectors Edition, and he tried his as well and got the same message. So apparently its not just mine, the 360 doesn't like these Star Wars USB drives. 

thanks

more details:

best advertising examples

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 20 Déc - 15:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Force Unleashed 2 USB Drive
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX