Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Election for Governor of Endor Province
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Election for Governor of Endor Province
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 11:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Election for Governor of Endor Province
Répondre en citant

Hello,

If chosen as governor, I plan to make Endor the economic powerhouse of Fanatica. It is an ideal location since most of its cities are situated close to our FP. Development of infrastructure, micromanagment and City Improvements is what I want to focus on most if elected, but at the same time listen to your concerns. I will listen to input from every aspect of Government on how to better Endor. I will not only listen to your requests, but I will put them into effect. If the military advisor needs more cavalry, I will make it happen. If the minister of infrastructure needs more workers, I will make it happen. I promise to fulfill the needs of everyone in this great nation of ours and not only benefit Endor but Fanatica as a whole. Remember, when you vote Calinator, you vote for progress, development and most of all change!

thanks

more details:

Online Marketing Communication example

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 11:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Election for Governor of Endor Province
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX