Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Suggestions for Clan Structure Improvements
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Suggestions for Clan Structure Improvements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Sam 23 Déc - 09:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Suggestions for Clan Structure Improvements
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was looking at the clan system and I thought of quite a few improvements that would be easily made but could make a major difference.

Firstly, I was thinking that it would be better to add a greater incentive to be promoted and demoted; to give plays more powers and perks dependent on ranks in the clan. For example, if Leaders and Co-Leaders could delete a couple messages from the chat (which would also help in reducing trolling, spam or abuse on the chats) or higher ranked members could receive better rewards in events such as war. 

Secondly, going in hand with the first one, I think it would be great if Supercell would add one or two more ranks into clans to make promotions and demotions more frequent and not too weighty. I.e. a co-leader holds a lot of prestige in the clan but an elder has nowhere nearly as much and there is no in between.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1665922-Suggestions-for-Clan-Structure-Improvements

Corporate Advertising Campaign

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 23 Déc - 09:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Suggestions for Clan Structure Improvements
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX