Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Star Wars Endor
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Star Wars Endor
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mar 26 Déc - 06:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Star Wars Endor
Répondre en citant

Hello,

was considering getting this game on the Xbox One, but a flash deal on the PC version rapidly changed my mind, and with my shiny new GTX 960 installed, I eagerly awaited the download and install to complete to get my latest Star Wars fix (the last star wars game I played was Battlefront 2 on the Playstation 2).

When the game started, my first impression was that the menu's are a little bit clunky, especially if like me you use a controller rather than keyboard & mouse. That aside, once the battle commenced I actually spent a good 10 minutes getting killed because I was spending far too much time looking at the jaw dropping scenery on the Endor level. In fact, all the levels are gorgeously rendered, and instantly recognisable if you've seen the movies, and the character skins are very well made. Storm Troopers look suitably storm trooper, and the Ewoks on the Endor level are a great source of mirth as they scurry for cover under an AT-ST attack.

thanks

more details:

Animated Promos

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 26 Déc - 06:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Star Wars Endor
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX