Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (1977-1983)
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (1977-1983)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Posté le: Mar 26 Déc - 06:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (1977-1983)
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I agree - IMO the only real flaw was making the Ewoks cute and cuddly versus making them more menacing. I had no problem with the idea that the empire would struggle against an opponent like that in the deep woods where their fancy equipment didnt help. Guerilla warfare at its finest. 

I just hated how it was far too "tongue in cheek" and hard to believe. It needed to be more brutal. Like hitting heavily armored troops with rocks somehow immobilized/stopped them? HUH? If the Ewoks were more "bad ass", ROTJ could have been as perfect as A New Hope. Still, as it stands, its still one of my favorite SW films. Always will be.
The Endor rocks contain rare minerals used in the ion cannons, causing electrical malfunctions to the stormtroopers' suit and killing them with electric shock. 

thanks

more details:

Sales Promotional Animation

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 26 Déc - 06:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Forum Du Jeu Endor Index du Forum  » Space War Of Endor - Le Jeu  » Discussions Generales  » Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (1977-1983)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX